Hello and welcome, my name is Jasmine and I am glad you are here! I am a 30-something Mama of two sweet boys and wife of 9 years to my wonderful husband. I blog about what I love because I believe when you are surrounded by uplifting encouragement it can really change your day to day life. Reading about others reaching for the dreams and goals always encourages me to do the same.
So what do I love?
- I love time with my family and like to share successes and sometimes failures that I think may help other Mamas too.
2. This year is my first year homeschooling and I highly anticipate blogging on that as well. I am very excited to be taking on this activity and plan on blending unschooling with child led learning and sharing all about it!
3. I love to read, so I will be doing book reviews and sharing ideas for how and where to find great books.
4. I love to review things. Mostly because I highly dislike putting money into something I realize later won’t work for me (or my family). I love to hear from other people in my situation and what worked and what didn’t. I hope to be a resource for people who are interested in the same things we are.
5. Every once in awhile you will find me talking about my gluten free vegan diet to help those who share the same diet as me (especially while I travel!)
So while I share what I love I hope you are encouraged to Do What You Love too!